- 1 bag Pioneer® Original Biscuit Mix (94013)
- 1 bag Pioneer® Alfredo Sauce Mix (94341), prepared, kept warm
- Black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- 16 Egg yolks
- 8 Garlic cloves, minced
- 40 oz. Pancetta, chopped, cooked
- 40 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions; divide dough into approximately 20separate pieces. Roll out each dough piece to ¼ inch thick or less on a well-floured surface. Liberally dock dough.
- Transfer to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Brush lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper to taste, and Italian seasoning. Bake at 450°F for 3minutes (convection 400˚F for 2 minutes). Cool.
- Whisk egg yolks in a large bowl. Temper egg yolks by adding a ladle of Alfredo sauce to bowl and whisking in, so as not to cook the eggs. Continue ladling one ladle at a time until a 50:50 ratio is achieved. Add egg mixture and garlic to Alfredo sauce.
- Bake for an additional 5–7 minutes, until cheese is melted and sides are lightly browned.