Creamy Parmesan Pasta Shells With Peas
- 2 qts. Pioneer® Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix (94706), prepared
- 2 lbs. Pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 2 lbs. Frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Prepare the Pioneer® Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix according to package instructions. Reserve 2 quarts of the gravy (use remaining 2 quarts in another recipe).
- Prepare the pasta shells according to package instructions in well-salted water. Once the shells are al dente, drain them and toss with the thawed peas in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the reserved 2 quarts of Pioneer® Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy over the pasta and peas. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and toss well.
- Finish the pasta dish with the heavy cream, mixing well, and season with salt to taste, then serve.
- Conestoga® Old Fashioned White Gravy Mix (99424)
- Morrison's® Green Label Biscuit Gravy Mix (07273)