Spicy Moroccan Sauce
- 1 bag Pioneer® Cream Soup Base & Sauce Starter Mix, prepared
- 4 qt. Water, hot
- 32 Guajillo chilies, dried, stemmed, seeded
- 32 New Mexico chilies, dried, stemmed, seeded
- 2 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 tsp. Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 4 tsp. Mint leaves, dried, chopped
- 20 Garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 8 Tbsp. Lemon juice, fresh
- Soak chilies in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain chilies and chop very fine (or use food processor).
- Stir chilies and remaining ingredients into prepared soup base.
- Hold at 165°F during service.