- 24 Conestoga® Thaw & Bake Whole Grain Roll Dough (210500)
- 24 Beef patties
- 1½ cups Tomato sauce
- ¾ tsp. Dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 3 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Conestoga® Thaw & Bake Whole Grain Roll Dough according to package directions.
- Cook burgers until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F for 15 seconds.
- Heat sauce with oregano and garlic powder until sauce is hot.
- Split rolls horizontally. Place 1 hamburger patty on the inside bottom of each roll. Top with 1 tablespoon sauce and 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella. Top with other half of roll. Serve immediately.
- Conestoga® White Roll Dough (3056)