Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 1 bag Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake & Waffle Mix, prepared
- 2½ lb. Butter
- 6¼ cups Light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Cinnamon
- Melt butter over low heat in a saucepan. Add brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to incorporate all ingredients. Simmer for approximately 30 seconds until sugar has dissolved. Cool and place sugar mixture into a piping bag.
- Ladle 2 oz. of batter onto a preheated and greased griddle.
- Once bubbles begin to form on pancake, pipe approximately ¾ oz. of sugar mixture onto each pancake in a swirl pattern.
- Flip pancake after 15 to 20 seconds and cook foran additional 1 to 1½ minutes.
- Serve with optional confectioners’ sugar/cream cheese icing.