Bacon Brownie Poppers
- 1 bag Pioneer® Chocolate Flavored Brownie Mix, prepared
- 1 bag Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake & Waffle Mix, prepared
- 4 lb. Bacon, cooked, chopped
- Add chopped bacon to the brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Use a 2 oz. scoop to scoop out brownies and form into a ball (roll in hand if necessary to compress.)
- Roll brownie balls into flour and then dip into pancake batter. Drain excess batter.
- Fry at 365˚F for 60-90 seconds. Let cool slightly.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar.