White Chicken Chili
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3½ cups Chopped Onion
- 3 cups Chopped green bell pepper
- ½ bag Pioneer® Peppered Gravy Mix Made with Whole Grain (212642)
- 9 cups Canned northern white beans, drained
- 2 qt. Chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 2 tsp. Ground cumin
- Heat oil in a large skillet until hot, and sauté onions and peppers until soft and lightly browned.
- Prepare gravy in a soup pot according to package directions. Stir in cooked onions and peppers, beans, chicken and cumin. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until chili is heated through.