White Chicken Chili
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3½ cups Chopped Onion
- 3 cups Chopped green bell pepper
- 24 oz. Pioneer® Peppered Gravy Mix Made with Whole Grain (212642)
- 9 cups Canned northern white beans, drained
- 2 qt. Chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 2 tsp. Ground cumin
- Heat oil in a large skillet until hot, and sauté onions and peppers until soft and lightly browned.
- Prepare Pioneer® Peppered Gravy Mix Made with Whole Grain in a soup pot according to package directions. Stir in cooked onions and peppers, beans, chicken and cumin. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until chili is heated through.
- Pioneer® Peppered Gravy Mix (94722)
- Miller's Pride® Peppered Gravy Mix (95675)
- Conestoga® Peppered Gravy Mix (99412)
- Morrison's® Country Style Peppered Gravy Mix (00766)
- Morrison's® Green Label Peppered Gravy Mix (07266)
- Morrison's® Green Label Fat Free Peppered Gravy Mix (07244)