- 1 bag Pioneer® Complete Cornbread Mix (94218), prepared and crumbled
- 5 cups Conestoga® Breading and Batter Mix (99457)
- 1 bag Pioneer® Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix (94546), prepared
- 15 Slices White Bread, stale, cubed
- 2 lb. Turkey, cooked, cubed small
- 4 lb Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 4 lb. Green Beans, canned, drained
- 5 cups Chicken Stock
- 4 tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat fryer to 375°F.
- Add crumbled cornbread to a large mixing bowl.
- Add bread, turkey, cranberry sauce, green beans, stock, seasoning, and black pepper and mix well.
- Use a #40 scoop to portion out mixture. Roll in hands to form tight balls.
- Roll balls in batter mix. Fry for 3 – 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving suggestion: Place mashed potatoes on bottom of serving dish. Ladle prepared gravy on top of mashed potatoes. Place hushpuppies over potatoes and gravy. Serve.