- 1 bag Pioneer® Roasted Jalapeño Cream Skillet Gravy Mix (214161)
- 15 prepared ears of corn
- 3 lb. Salmon
- 3 lb. Shrimp
- 24 Sea scallops
- 12 Celery stalks, diced
- ¼ lb. Butter
- 6 lb. Hash brown potatoes
- Remove husks from corn and grill over open flames, until lightly charred on all sides. Cool and remove corn from cob.
- Grill seafood over open flame. Brush with butter during the grilling process.
- Sauté celery in butter until soft. Remove from heat.
- Quarter scallops. Chop shrimp and salmon into ½-inch cubes.
- Place seafood, celery, and corn in a large mixing bowl. Pour gravy over seafood mixture and gently fold
- Pour mixture into 2 hotel pans sprayed with pan release.