Fried Pickles with Curried Yogurt
- 2 lbs. Pioneer® Southern Style Cornmeal Breader (216559), divided
- 1 lb. Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 gal. Dill pickles, sliced chips
- Preheat deep fryer to 350℉.
- Pour about 2 lbs. of the Pioneer® Southern Style Cornmeal Breader into a large bowl, reserving the remainder for another use. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, curry powder, salt, and cayenne pepper until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Rinse the dill pickle chips under cold running water in a colander for 1 minute. Shake off as much excess water as possible.
- Cover the rinsed dill pickle chips in the breader and shake off excess.
- Fry the dill pickle chips for 1–2 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Allow the excess oil to drain before serving.
- Serve the fried dill pickle chips with the curried yogurt.