- 1 bag Pioneer® Nacho Cheese Sauce Mix (94331)
- 8 lb. Elbow macaroni
- 6 lb. Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 Onions, large, diced
- 64 oz. Panko breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta according to package directions for “al dente”. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the cheese sauce according to package directions.
- Place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Pour cheese sauce over pasta. Add bacon, onion, and tomatoes. Stir to evenly coat all pieces.
- Pour pasta into 5 hotel pans sprayed with pan release.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350˚F for 25 – 30 minutes until lightly browned on top.