Western Omelet Sandwich
- 24 pieces Conestoga® Whole Grain Thaw & Bake Roll Dough (210500)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Chopped onion
- 2 cups Chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cups Chopped turkey ham
- 4 cups Frozen whole eggs, thawed
- Prepare rolls according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-inch-deep full hotel pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat oil on a griddle until hot and sauté onions and peppers until soft and lightly browned.
- Stir onions, peppers and ham into eggs. Pour into prepared pan. Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are set. Cut into 24 pieces.
- Split rolls in half and layer with cooked omelet to form a sandwich. Keep warm or serve immediately.
- Conestoga White Roll Dough (3056)