Vegetarian Potato Casserole
- 1 bag Pioneer® Plant-Based Sausage Gravy, prepared (233362)
- 10 lb. Frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 1 lb. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pepper
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 bunch Chives,chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (convection 325°F).
- Combine gravy, sour cream, cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a shallow hotel pan that has been sprayed with pan release. Press down slightly.
- Drizzle melted butter over the potato mixture.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes (50-60 convection). Potatoes should be crispy around the edges and tender in the center.
- Keep warm during service. Serve garnished with chives.