Turkey & Dumplings
- 11.3 oz. Pioneer® Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix (94546)
- 2 ½ lbs. Pioneer® Dumpling Dough (214311)
- 2 qts. Chicken stock
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 cups Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Celery, sliced
- 2 cups Carrots, diced
- 2 lbs. Turkey, cooked and shredded
- 1 lb. Frozen corn, thawed
- Prepare the Pioneer® Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix according to package instructions, set aside.
- Add the gravy to a large heavy-bottomed stock pot and add the chicken stock. Stir to incorporate.
- Add the Pioneer® Dumpling Dough to the gravy mix and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the dumplings from sticking.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium sauté pan and add the onions, cooking until translucent, about 5–7 minutes.
- Add the onions, celery, carrots, cooked turkey, and corn to the gravy and dumplings in the large stock pot. Add additional water or stock to achieve the desired consistency. Simmer for 10 minutes longer, then serve.
- Pioneer® Dumpling Dough with Seasoning Packets (use seasoning packet in lieu of gravy)
- Pioneer® Turkey Gravy Mix (94315)
- Pioneer® Low Sodium Roasted-Turkey Gravy Mix made with Whole Grain (212644)