Thanksgiving Biscuit Bowls
- 50 (2.2 oz.) Pioneer® Southern Style Biscuit Dough (8095) pieces, thawed
- 1 bag Pioneer® Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix (94315), prepared
- 3 lb. Frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, etc.
- 4 lb. Turkey breast, cooked, shredded
- 2 lb. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 qt. Cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Form thawed biscuit dough pieces around the cups of an overturned muffin pan. Bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, combine prepared gravy with frozen mixed vegetables and shredded turkey breast.
- Remove biscuit bowls from oven, remove from pan, and cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill biscuit bowls with prepared turkey filling. Top with shredded cheese and cranberry sauce.