Sweet Cream Confetti Cupcakes
- 3 lbs. Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake and Waffle Mix (99403)
- 3 cups cool water
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup Oil
- 1 cup Rainbow sprinkles
- 16 oz. Frosting of choice (vanilla, chocolate, etc.)
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F (no or low fan). Prepare the Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake Mix batter with eggs and oil (following prep instructions on back of package, but using the amounts listed above), add sprinkles, Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Place paper liners in cupcake pan; then fill ¾ full with batter. Bake for 12–14 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes fully for 1–2 hours before frosting, then serve.