Sweet Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2¼ cups Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ¼ lb. Butter, softened
- ½ cup Shortening
- ¾ cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Pecans, chopped
- 10 oz. Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cream together butter, shortening, and brown sugar with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake and Waffle Mix and mix on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough using a #40 scoop and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in an air-tight container.