Southern-Style Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 bag Pioneer® Southern-Style Chicken Gravy Mix, prepared
- 2 Onions, large, diced
- 5 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 stalks Celery, diced
- ½ lb. Butter, melted
- 4 lbs. Chicken, cooked, cubed
- 6 cups Peas & carrots, cooked
- 11 lbs. Pastry dough
- Preheat oven to 400°F (convection 350°F).
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and celery in butter until slightly translucent.
- Add chicken and peas & carrots. Stir until blended.
- Add mixture to prepared gravy and stir to combine. Add to prepared crust. Fill to top, then seal and crimp with pastry crust top.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.