- 1 bag Pioneer® Morning Bounty Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 13¼ cups Cool water
- 1½ cups + 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar, packed
- 9 Graham cracker crumbs
- 6¼ cups Mini marshmallows
- 3¼ cups Semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle to 365°F to 375°F.
- Pour water, melted butter, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs into a 10 to 12-quart mixing bowl.
- Add pancake mix and whisk well until dry mix is incorporated.
- Gently fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Ladle 2 oz. of batter onto a preheated griddle.
- Bake approximately 1½ to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with crumbled graham crackers, chocolate syrup, and mini marshmallows as desired.