Sesame Wasabi Fried Shrimp
- 1 bag Pioneer® Western Style Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, prepared
- 5 tbsp. Wasabi sauce
- 5 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2/3 cup Sesame seeds
- 5 lb. Shrimp, 30 count p/lb., peeled, deveined, tail preserved
- 2 cups Flour
- Whisk wasabi sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds into pancake batter.
- Let batter rest for 15 minutes.
- Dredge shrimp in flour and then dip in batter, up to the tails. Drain off excess batter.
- Deep fry at 365˚F for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with an Asian dipping sauce.