Roasted Chicken with Herbed Gravy and Green Beans
- 1 bag Pioneer® Low Sodium Roasted Turkey Gravy Mix Made with Whole Grain (212644 )
- 4 qt. Water
- 1½ tsp. Dried oregano
- 32½ cups Cooked green beans
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a full rolling boil.
- Combine 1 quart of cool tap water, 1 package of gravy mix and dried oregano in a separate container. Mix with a wire whisk until lump free.
- Pour water and gravy mix blend into boiling water.
- Stir until gravy returns to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Pour gravy into serving container and maintain gravy temperature at 165°F during service.