Pizza Mac & Cheese
- 40 oz Whole grain elbow macaroni
- 1 bag Pioneer® Cheese Sauce Mix (94335)
- 3¾ cups Low-sodium marinara or pizza sauce
- 3 cups Low-fat shredded mozzarella
- 2 tsp. Dried oregano
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Prepare Cheese Sauce Mix according to package directions. Combine pasta with cheese sauce mix and spread in a full hotel pan.
- Heat the pizza sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Spread over the top of the mac and cheese. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Hold at 165°F.
- Pioneer® Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix (94358)
- Morrison's® Green Label Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix (07269)