Peach Pecan Pancakes with Candied Bacon
- 1 bag Pioneer® Morning Bounty Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 6 lb. Thick cut bacon
- 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- 12 oz. Brown sugar
- 1 #10 can Peach halves, drained, liquid reserved
- 16 oz. Pecans, chopped
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bacon slices on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Sprinkle with pecans, then with brown sugar. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until desired doneness. Transfer to a wire rack to drain.
- Add water to peach liquid to obtain 3 qt. plus ½cup. Add Pioneer® Morning Bounty Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix. Whisk until mix is incorporated, then fold in 16 oz. pecans.
- Pour 2 oz. of batter (or desired amount) onto preheated 365° to 400°F griddle. Flip pancake after approximately 75 seconds and cook second side for an additional 60 to 90 seconds. Flip only once.
- Brush peach halves with oil and place on grill until slightly caramelized.
- Serve each short stack with 2 candied bacon slices and a grilled peach half.