Pancake Breakfast Tacos (PACO)
- 1 bag Pioneer® Original Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (94110), prepared
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast protein (Bacon, sausage, chorizo), cooked
- Preheat griddle to 375°to 400°F. Pour or ladle pancakes to a 5-inch diameter onto a prepared griddle.
- Flip when edges begin to dry (approximately 90 seconds), and cook for 75-90 seconds. Flip only once.
- Place in a taco holder and let cool slightly (this will help form the taco shape).
- Fill with scrambled eggs and the protein of your choice.
- Serve with your signature salsa.