New England Clam Chowder
- 24 oz. Pioneer® Peppered Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix (94722) or Pioneer® Cream Soup Base & Sauce Starter Mix, prepared
- 2 sticks Butter
- 2 cups Onion, diced
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Celery, sliced
- 6 cups Red potatoes, small ¼-inch diced
- 5 cups Clams, minced with juice
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Thyme, stems removed
- Add butter to a new stock pot and melt on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, celery, and red potatoes. Season with salt. Cook until vegetables have softened and potatoes are nearly cooked.
- Add clams and juice, parsley, and thyme, then add prepared gravy or soup base. Simmer for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Pioneer® Miller's Pride® Peppered Biscuit Gravy Mix (95675)
- Pioneer® Peppered Gravy Mix made with Whole Grain (212642)
- Pioneer® Instant Peppered Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix (94445, 2 bags)
- Conestoga® Peppered Gravy Mix (99412)
- Conestoga® Instant Low Sodium Peppered Gravy Mix (99484, 2 bags)
- Morrison's® Country Style Peppered Gravy Mix (00766)
- Morrison's® Green Label Pepper Gravy Mix (07266)
- Morrison's® Green Label Fat Free Pepper Gravy Mix (07244)