Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 1 bag Pioneer® Country Skillet Cream Gravy Mix (96115)
- 2 cups Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 5 lb. Potatoes, baked, skinned, and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Chicken base
- 24 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. Sour cream
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or water
- 1 cup Green onions, chopped
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions.
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter until soft. Do not brown.
- Cook bacon until slightly crisp. Drain. Chop and set aside.
- Add sautéed mixture, potatoes, chicken base, cheese, sour cream, and water or stock to prepared gravy.
- Stir until blended.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Add green onions and simmer 5 additional minutes.