Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- 1 bag Pioneer® Western Style Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 5 Lemons, zested, juiced
- 12½ cups Water (approximately)
- 5 lbs. Ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups Water
- Blueberry compote
- Add zest to a mixing bowl. Place lemon juice in a measuring cup. Fill measuring cup with water to obtain a total of 12½ cups of liquid. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add ricotta and pancake mix and whisk until ingredients are evenly hydrated and distributed (can use mixer).
- Griddle according to package directions. Serving suggestion: For each stack of 3 pancakes, top with 2 oz. compote.