Lemon Blueberry Streusel Cake
- 1 bag Pioneer® Morning Bounty Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 10¾ cups Pecans, chopped
- 4 tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 Lemons, zested
- 1¼ cups Brown sugar
- 6⅔ cups Sugar
- 4 cups Butter
- 16 Eggs, large
- 8 cups Sour cream
- 60 oz. Blueberries, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F (convection oven 300˚F). Oil lightly 5 half sheet pans (13 x 18 inch).
- Stir together pecans, cinnamon, lemon zest and brown sugar until blended. Set aside.
- Blend sugar and butter together in a 12-quart mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream until smooth.
- Add pancake mix and blend until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans. Sprinkle streusel topping mix on top and swirl into batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (15 to 18 convection).
- When cool, drizzle with confectioner's sugar glaze.