Ghost Pepper Mac & Cheese
- 1 bag Pioneer® Instant Base for Cream Soup (94209)
- 2 qt. Water
- 24 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 Ghost peppers, seeded, diced (or to taste)
- 4 lb. Penne pasta, al dente, drained well
- 2-3 oz. Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare soup base according to package directions using 2 qt. of water.
- Remove from heat. Add cheese and stir until completely melted and smooth. Stir in Worcestershire
- Place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Pour cheese sauce over pasta and stir to evenly coat all pieces.
- Pour pasta into a hotel pan that has been sprayed with pan release.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.