Fruit, Yogurt and Sweet Potato Biscuit Parfait
- 18 biscuits Pioneer® Whole Grain Sweet Potato Biscuit (210424)
- 6 cups Sliced strawberries
- 6 cups Sliced bananas
- 12 cups Low fat vanilla yogurt
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions and cool completely. Cut cooled biscuits into ½-inch dice.
- Layer 2 tablespoons strawberries, 2 tablespoons bananas and ¼ cup yogurt in a clear container. Top with about 3 tablespoons (about ¾ oz.) biscuit cubes. Repeat layers. Keep refrigerated.
fruit to a rounded ⅓ cup of strawberry and banana slices and increase yogurt to
¾ cup per serving.