Double Decker Mini Burgers
- 48 Conestoga® Whole Grain Thaw & Bake Roll Dough (210501)
- 24 Cooked beef patties
- 12 Slices white cheese blend
- 12 Slices yellow cheese blend
- 12 Sliced tomatoes
- 1½ cups Shredded lettuce
- Prepare Conestoga® Whole Grain Thaw & Bake Rolls according to package directions. When buns have cooled, slice in half horizontally.
- Cook burgers until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F for 15 seconds. Cut cooked burgers into quarters.
- Place ¼ burger onto the bottom of each bun. Top with ¼ slice of cheese, another burger quarter and a final slice of cheese. Top with tomato slice, lettuce and top of bun. Serve immediately.