Curried Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
- 20 cups Cauliflower florets, small
- 16 cups Butternut squash, diced
- 12 cups Onion, sliced
- 9 cups Green peppers, diced
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 9 cups Brown rice
- 7.5 oz. Conestoga® Low-Sodium Brown Gravy Mix (99486)
- ⅓ cup Sweet curry powder
- 21 cups Chicken, cooked, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place cauliflower, squash, onion, and green peppers in a medium bowl, toss with oil. Spread on lined baking sheets in a single layer. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender and browned. Set aside.
- Prepare rice according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat 2 quarts water to 165°F in a large saucepan. Whisk in Conestoga® Low-Sodium Brown Gravy Mix and curry powder, beating for 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes, then stir in chicken and cook over medium-high heat to 165°F. Stir in hot roasted vegetables. Hold in steam table over 165°F.
- Portion 1⁄2 cup rice per bowl. Top with 1 cup chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.
- Pioneer® Instant Brown Gravy Mix (94599)