- 24 oz. Pioneer® Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix (94706)
- 24 Conestoga® Simple Split® Buttermilk Biscuits (3047), thawed
- 48 Ham slices
- 48 Swiss cheese slices
- 48 Eggs
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the Pioneer® Old Fashioned Biscuit Gravy Mix according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- Leave the thawed Conestoga® Simple Split Buttermilk Biscuits in the bakeable tray and bake in the oven for 4–6 minutes, or until golden brown. Split biscuits into two halves and set aside.
- Assemble the sandwiches on a parchment-lined sheet pan by placing a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each biscuit half. Place the sandwiches in the oven only long enough for the cheese to melt. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick skillet with oil and make 48 over-easy eggs. Season with salt and pepper and place on top of the cheese on each sandwich.
- Ladle 1–2 oz. of the prepared gravy over each sandwich and serve.
- Conestoga® Old Fashioned White Gravy Mix (99424)
- Morrison's® Green Label Biscuit Gravy Mix (07273)
- Pioneer® Buttermilk Biscuits (215214)
- Conestoga® Whole Grain Biscuits (3043)
- Conestoga® Whole Grain Simple Split Biscuits (215812)
- Conestoga® Buttermilk Biscuits (3046)
- Conestoga® Reduced Sodium Classic Simple Split Biscuits (219413)
- For a spicier version, use Pioneer® Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Simple Split Biscuits (210505)