Chicken & Waffles with Jalapeño Bacon Sauce
- 1 bag Pioneer® Original Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix (94110)
- 1 bag Pioneer® Roasted Jalapeño Cream Skillet Gravy Mix (214161), prepared
- 30 cups Conestoga® Breading & Batter Mix (99457)
- Bread and batter chicken using 15 cups for batter and 15 cups for breading. Deep fry chicken for 5-6 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165˚F.
- Prepare waffle batter, using the eggs and oil. Cook waffles according to package directions.
- Sauté onions in butter until tender. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add bacon, onions, and garlic to gravy. Maintain at 165˚F during service.
- Serve one waffle, separated by waffle section, with 6 oz. of chicken and ladle 4 oz. of gravy.