Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 qts. Pioneer® Roasted Chicken Gravy (94545), prepared
- 2 lbs. Pioneer® Original Biscuit Mix (94013)
- 1 stick Butter, divided
- 3 cups Onion, diced (¼")
- 2 lbs. Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups Yukon gold potatoes, diced (¼")
- 3 lbs. Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 lbs. Chicken, cooked and diced (or shredded)
- 2 Tbsp. Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat convection oven to 375˚F with high fan and prepare two half hotel pans with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large stock pot, melt ½ stick butter. Sauté onions, mushrooms, and potatoes until potatoes are fully cooked. Add mixed vegetables, chicken, and thyme; stir to combine.
- Add 2 quarts of Pioneer® Roasted Chicken Gravy and stir until combined. Pour evenly into two prepared half hotel pans.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl, then add Pioneer® Original Biscuit Mix until moistened. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and divide into two pieces. Roll each dough piece into a roughly 15 x 10 inch rectangle to cover each half hotel pan.
- Lay dough on top of chicken mixture in pans and fold in any edges of dough. Cut slits in top of dough, to allow steam to escape
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Melt remaining ½ stick of butter and brush the tops of the pies with butter after removing from oven.
- Pioneer® Low Sodium Roasted-Chicken Gravy Mix made with Whole Grain (212645)
- Pioneer® Chicken Gravy Mix (94560)
- Conestoga® Low Sodium Poultry Gravy Mix (99488)
- Conestoga® Biscuit Mix (99400 or 99402)
- Morrison's® Country Style Biscuit Mix (00386 or 00712 or 5 lbs. of 00723)
- Morrison's® Complete Biscuit Mix (5 lbs. of 00756)
- Morrison's® Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (07735)
- Morrison's® Green Label Biscuit Mix (07272)