- 1 bag Pioneer® Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix (94545)
- 5 lb. Chicken breasts, flattened to ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper
- 4 cups Marsala wine
- 2 Onions, diced
- 2 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Dredge chicken breast in seasoned flour.
- Pan fry chicken breast in batches over medium-high heat in vegetable oil (approximately 5 minutes per side), until internal temperature reaches 165˚F. Set aside and cover.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions, using Marsala wine for the cold slurry.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in olive oil until just tender. Add onion/mushroom mixture and chicken to prepared gravy.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Season to taste with oregano and red pepper flakes.