Chicken Broccoli Bake
- 12 cups Water
- 14 oz. Pioneer® Low Sodium Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix (212645)
- 13 cups Chopped, cooked chicken
- 9 cups Chopped broccoli florets
- 2¼ cups Shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 ¼ lbs. Conestoga® Biscuit Mix (99400 or 99402)
- ¾ tsp. Dried thyme
- 1¾ cups Water
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 2-inch-deep hotel/steam table pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat 12 cups water to a boil in a large pot. Whisk in Pioneer® Low Sodium Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix, bringing gravy back to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir in chicken, broccoli and cheese. Cook 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Transfer to prepared hotel pan.
- Pour 1 ¾ cups water into a large bowl. Add Conestoga® Biscuit Mix and thyme. Mix just until the water has been incorporated into the biscuit mix. Place spoonfuls of biscuit batter onto top of chicken mixture to cover top evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are browned and chicken mixture registers 165°F on a meat thermometer. Keep warm until service.
- Pioneer® Original Biscuit Mix (94013 or 94048)
- Morrison's® Country Style Biscuit Mix (00386, 00712 or 00723)
- Morrison's® Complete Biscuit Mix (00756)
- Morrison's® Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (07735)
- Morrison's® Green Label Biscuit Mix (07272)
- Conestoga® Low Sodium Poultry Gravy Mix (2 bags 99488)
- Pioneer® Chicken Gravy Mix (94560)
- Pioneer® Roasted-Chicken Gravy Mix (94545)