- 1 bag Pioneer® Cream Soup Base & Sauce Starter Mix, prepared
- ½ lb. Bacon, cooked, drained, and chopped
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 58 oz. Tomatoes, diced (do not drain)
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 16 oz. Arugula
- Sauté onions in butter until translucent. Add onions, bacon, and tomatoes to prepared soup base.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Serve in 6 oz. servings (suggested) garnished with ½ oz. arugula, either sprinkled on top or lightly chopped and stirred in just before serving.