- 2 lbs. Conestoga® Sweet Cream Pancake and Waffle Mix (99405)
- 32 oz. Water
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Oil
- 3 lbs. Mixed Berries (frozen)
- 2 cups Sugar
- ½ cup Starch Slurry (½ cup water + 4 Tbsp. Corn starch)
- Preheat convection oven to 350˚F with high fan.
- In a large bowl, mix together water, eggs, and oil. Whisk to combine thoroughly, then add Conestoga® Sweet Cream and Waffle Mix and whisk until smooth.
- In a large sauce pan, combine frozen berry mixture with sugar. In a small bowl, combine corn starch with ½ cup water to make a slurry; then add it to the berry and sugar mixture and cook until sugar is dissolved and liquid is thickened and bubbly. Set aside.
- Divide berry mixture into two prepared half hotel pans; then divide batter into each pan, gently spreading with a spatula to coat the top evenly without mixing the batter and the fruit together.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then serve.